Brines and Evaporites | Short Courses in Geology
Research Article March 01, Brine-mineral reactions in evaporite basins: Implications for the composition of ancient oceans C. Ayora C. Google Scholar. Taberner C.
Pueyo J. Geology 29 3 : Article history received:.
Abstract The chemical evolution of several European Mesozoic and Tertiary evaporite basins was reconstructed by using mineral associations, primary fluid-inclusion analyses, and numerical simulations of evaporation scenarios. You do not currently have access to this article. You could not be signed in. Librarian Administrator Sign In.
12 Microbial Life in Brines, Evaporites and Saline Sediments: The Search for Life on Mars
Buy This Article. Email alerts New issue alert. Early publications alert.
- Rewriting Techniques and Applications: 12th International Conference, RTA 2001 Utrecht, The Netherlands, May 22–24, 2001 Proceedings;
- Perspectives on Nonviolence;
- À la rencontre du cinéma français. Analyse, genre, histoire!
- Dead Hunt (Diane Fallon Forensic Investigation, No. 5).
- Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences.
- U N Plan to Designate Wildernes Areas That Will Be Off Limits to Human Activity.
Article activity alert. View Full GeoRef Record. Citing articles via Web of Science Close Modal.
Catastrophic chemical events in the history of the ocean
Within each process description available data have been presented on input materials, operating parameters, utility requirements and waste streams. Data relating to the subject matter, including company, product and raw material data, are included as appendices.
Jump to main content. Contact Us.
- Reading Latin: Text.
- Geology of marine evaporites favorable for oil, gas exploration;
- Refine your editions:.
Citation: Muehlberg, P. Description: The catalog of Industrial Process Profiles for Environmental Use was developed as an aid in defining the environmental impacts of industrial activity in the United States. Show Additional Record Data.